Thursday 12 July 2007

...and so it is...

been thinking about the previous post about alpha brain waves and how "the tests, challenges and travails of daily life diminish your alpha waves below the natural levels"
looking at this I've come up with the thought that intuitively I have known this and have always chosen to focus on a specific point in order not to get sucked in to peoples melodramas and malicious gossip and by doing this have been able to observe at a distance, behaviour in a disconnected manner, just as an observer, hence being percieved by others as aloof (or what ever) but in reality very much into self preservation and with the space to think outside the square and live my dreams and passions without unwanted interference from either do gooders or those who deliberately go out of their way to destroy, and yes I have seen such people in action, or those who walk as living dead upon this earth~oblivious to everything.
I see the way of doing this as "disconnecting" from what ever situation it is and just watching without emotion. It's a case of seeing both sides of a situation and choosing for myself that which is most suitable but not entering into interaction on the matter, just stepping back and observing. This of course does not mean I do not live my life fully, it just means that I am selective about what I allow into my life and my ego doesn't actually enter into it (it's seething about this bit) but by working on this level the energetic connection is what brings into my life that which vibrates at the same frequency. The reason I know my ego aint a happy about this is because there are certain things that I want in my life (ego driven) that haven't happened and looking at this there is a knowing deep within me that even though I want it, it necessarily isn't for my highest good. What a bugger that can be!!~
So, I had decided quite some time ago, to live my life like there's no tomorrow, enjoy every second of everyday life with what ever experience comes along and prepare for an unknown tomorrow where I create my complete and total reality for me to live and share with kindred spirits and twin flame. ...And so it is...

No comments: