Monday 12 May 2008

Global Warming

Believe it or not, the choice is yours...
by Mitch Battros - Earth Changes Media
I've decided to give it to you upfront and straight, so here it is. The current warming trend is real and escalating. What I have stumbled across and was quite shaken to find; is what the global warming zealots knew all along.
Many of you have been following my work for over 10 years, so it is no surprise for me to tell you once again the Sun is the primary culprit. So let me simply set that aside and go right to what you didn't know.
I'm going to make this short and to the point. There is "NO" such thing as "prevention" of the coming earth changing events. Why the global warming army choose to present this false information is still unfolding and yet to be fully revealed. My first instinct is shallow but realistic; it is simply about money. It's a "lets make it while we can" mentality. I would surmise it is not hard to believe as we watch the gas prices go up every week for "no apparent reason whatsoever". Yet, we just take. My second thought is the governmental fear of "anarchy". If the world's population had knowledge that severe and unstoppable earth changing events are ahead, what measure would need to be taken to control the masses?
More for you to know right here---right now. The IPCC not only knew that climate change is "unpreventable", they have also knew "mass migration" is imminent. So why pretend the current warming trend is "preventable" spending billions on a red hearing? The answer can only be 'greed' and 'fear'.

No comments: