Sunday 4 November 2007

Comet 17P/Homes. Comet or something else?



The Comet 17P/Holmes thing is really such
an anomolous event in the cosmos! Latest
reports indicate the comet has now reached
2 Million brighter which has never happened
per comets and astronomers are completely
puzzled with no real explanation to what has
happened to this comet. On Oct.23-24 comet
Holmes did a strange thing ~ erupted into a
400,000 brighter comet, the Oct.25-26 went
to 1 Million times brighter and images show
a gold colored core with green atmosphere.
Then October 31 reports indicate this comet
has now brightened to 2 Million times
Sorry guys, but in my humble opinion and with my untrained eye, this does not look like a comet!
ok, I retract that statement
images at cyberspaceorbit.com

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I agree that it doesn't look like my idea of a comet. The second photo is mesmerizing, plus I love the colors. Thanks for visiting me on my blog.

Lynette said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Here's what The Flower Mart dot com has to say about Japanese lanterns:

Also known as Chinese Lanterns, there are about 30 Bright orange papery flowers on 24 inch stem in each bunch. 5-6 stems per bunch. Dress up a wreath or basket for the holidays.

I wish I'd had the sense to buy a stem, but all I was thinking about was getting photos of Flat Stanley having fun!