Sunday 22 April 2007

About my place

I decided it was time to introduce my menagerie of animals that live with me and my family on the "happy hunting ground" called Wamboin.


This is William, he's an alpaca, he looks very cute but Wiggles, the cat, is really in charge .







This is Shnooky, the sweetest donkey around. He comes when you call him especially if he knows you have some bread for him. But really he comes for a pat and just to be talked to.






This is the river when it's in full. Most of the time its just made up of little rock pools with a bit of water in them. I like to look at this photo because it reminds me of the way I want to see the river.








This is Mitzy. She is a dog of great importance. She guards the property from intruders and keeps foxes away from the chooks and breaks up fights between Shnooky and Willy.

1 comment:

auswegian said...

Hi
Lovely pics of your animals and the river looks great. But it needs some pics of the 'Phoenix'.
Very nice Sweetpea....
The black wolf.